Let the horn blow! If you missed the first ever Zumba® Cruise, have no fear. We are hitting the seas next year. The first cruise sold out completely and was so much fun, that we had to do it again! The second 5-day, non-stop dancing cruise is leaving the Port of Miami on April 23, 2017. This time the journey takes you to Nassau, Bahamas and Cozumel, Mexico!
Not quite sure if the cruise is for you? Here’s what you can expect!
- Luxury accommodations aboard Royal Caribbean’s newly remodeled Navigator of the Seas
- 3,400 cruisers (aka potential new Zumba Besties!!)
- 300+ classes with the best Zumba Instructors from around the world
- Tons of live music and parties
- Two new exotic Caribbean destinations
- Endless hours of entertainment: rock-climbing, ice-skating, mini-golf, casinos, and even plenty of activities for your kids
It’s a vacation you will never forget! And don’t leave your cameras behind – you may just snap a memory with Zumba creator Beto Perez, who’s known to hang all around the ship.
Jump on board and register today! Hurry, rooms are filling up fast.