If you’re as obsessed with STRONG by Zumba® as we are, then you know the music-led high-intensity class is full of moves like burpees, planks, squats, lunges, and high knees. With every move synchronized to a beat, it’s fun to nail the challenging exercises and leave class feeling like a champ. But if your form is not on point, you might not be reaping the full benefits of this calorie-burning class. Check out these tips from Master Trainer Marcie Benavides to get your moves in perfect form so you can see results faster.
- When conquering spider-man push-ups, keep your back flat and your core engaged
- Jump squats are hard – use your arms to help
- The key to making high knees work for you? Don’t lean forward
- Side lunges require more attention to form than you may think
- Planks are an incredibly beneficial exercise, but only if you do them correctly. Master Trainers Renee Pickett and Natalia Bull show us how its done:
Now that you know the moves, there’s no stopping you. Push past your perceived limits at a STRONG by Zumba class today.