Save the date and pack your bags – the 4th annual Zumba® cruise is coming your way March 24th-29th, 2019! You’ll set sail from Miami, FL and head to beautiful Freeport, Bahamas and the private island of Labadee, Haiti. You’ve seen the pictures and heard the stories, now it’s time to experience it for yourself. And if you’ve been on the cruise before, well, you already know what a mind-blowing experience it is!
Wondering what the cruise is like? Every day on board is different, but here are our top five favorite things about the cruise:
- Zumba® everywhere! Ok, maybe that was obvious, but we’re talking about master classes with Beto and more than fifty of your favorite Zumba® stars, morning, noon, and even at night under the stars.
- Delicious options all day long. The ship has a HUGE buffet, fine dining room, five speciality restaurants, and options for snacks and drinks everywhere you turn.
- Insane entertainment. You’ll go to once-in-a-lifetime concerts on the sea with the hottest artists in reggaeton, pop music, and more.
- Everything the Navigator of the Seas has to offer. Pools, lounges, Broadway-style shows, a casino – everyday will be busy!
- Vacation with your Zumba® besties (and make new friends, too). Everyone on the ship has one thing in common – their love of Zumba®! You’ll find a party everywhere you go.
Ready to set sail? Register for your spot on the 2019 cruise today!