Want to get in on the Zmoji Zumba fun but not sure how to do so? Fret no more! Check out our step-by-step instructions below and you’ll be on your way to Zmoji-land in no time.
How to add emojis to your boomerang, video or image on Instagram Stories:
- Open up your Instagram app
- In the top-left corner, click on the camera icon
- Snap your video, photo, or boomerang
- In the top-right corner, you’ll find 3 options: a smiley-face sticker, a pen, and a text editor (Aa). Click on the smiley-face sticker
- Scroll through to find your favorite emojis and stickers. Tap your selection to make it appear on screen and drag to place it where you’d like
- Repeat until your screen is totally emoji-fied!
- Download your video, photo, or boomerang and save it to your phone
- Share your video, photo, or boomerang by using #Zmoji and tag us @Zumba for the chance to be featured on our social channels!
For best results, videos should have:
- Good quality (using a smartphone camera)
- Good lighting (must be able to see subjects)
- More than 3 emojis on the frame
- Zumba Wear, if possible!