What happens when you combine 5 insanely talented latin studs with smooth and sultry voices? boy band group CNCO! New-ish to the scene, CNCO is revitalizing the boy band world with their crossover tunes and, if you haven’t heard of them yet, you will now. That’s because the boy band group, known better as Joel Pimentel, Christopher Vélez, Richard Camacho, Erick Brian Colón and Zabdiel De Jesús, just launched a brand new album (their second one), and Zumba is partnering up with them to take their song “Solo Yo” to the masses!
Billboard refers to the album as “a collection of melodic, mostly romantic tracks set to reggaetón beats with rich, R&B-infused vocal harmonies” so be sure to check out their new album.In the meantime, here are 5 things you may not know about this impressive fivesome…and remember, you can now dance to this contagious choreo and hear brand new track “Solo Yo” in a Zumba class near you. Just ask your Zumba instructor to add this April bonus track to their ZIN Play app and get to steppin’.
5 FACTS ABOUT CNCO:
1. Their mentor is Ricky Martin and they toured with him in 2015
2. They won the first season of reality show La Banda on Univision
3. One of their members, Richard Camacho, used to be a Zumba instructor!
4. Each member descends from different latin roots: Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
5. They sing in Spanish and are completely fluent in English…do we hear an English-language album in their future!? Yassss.