It’s hard to believe that 2015 is coming to an end. It was a year filled with many highs and many lows. As we make a wish for more celebrations than tragedies in 2016, we’d like to end the year on a positive note by looking back at the best dance moments of 2015.
These are some of the moments that filled us with joy and had us rocking to the beats! Cheers to future days filled with dance, music, and Zumba love!
10. When hoverboards became the new dance craze.
9. When the Guinness World Record for largest Zumba® class ever was broken in the Philippines!
8. When Aidan Prince and Mr. Vegas showed us how happy they are.
7. When Ashley Judd showed us what ab-dreams are made of.
6. When Justin Bieber used an army of amazing female dancers for his ‘Sorry’ video. #GirlsRuleTheWorld
5. When this 86-year old woman danced better than you did.
4. When Joe Minoso’s castmates discovered he was a Zumba Instructor (on screen and in real life!).
3. When The Rock Hit the Quan.
2. When JLo SLAYED at the American Music Awards.
1. When Audrey Nethery danced her way into everybody’s hearts.